Thursday, May 19, 2005

Part 1 completed

So these past two days, I have been pressure washing the house getting it ready so I can paint it. yippee. Now my hand is bruised because most of the time I had to use the pressure washer one-handed thanks to me being twenty feet up on the ladder. But better news: I am going to see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith tonight :) I am just a little excited. I just recently watched all of the other Star Wars movies, so tonight I will be ready. Also, my boss at Domino's asked me to manage the store for him, so I get to close the store on friday and saturday. I will be there until 11 but atleast I will be getting paid for doing pretty much nothing. So you better come and visit me! I am going to walk away from the computer and actually do something productive now. Have a great night, and May the force be with you (sorry I had to do it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home