Sunday, October 30, 2005

good weekend

So hi, its been a while again. I had a good weekend, very unproductive of course. but oh well. So friday I did a little bit of yard work and then went to the Big and Rich/Brooks and Dunn concert. It was amazing to say the least. I love Big and Rich. After that we played a cool new game that my cousin sent me in the mail, the name escapes me at the moment. fyi.. adam is a funny kid... Then Adam, Jess, and I went to the GT vs Clemson game. It was great, such a good football game, and we won!! YAY! and Georgia Lost!!!! wahoo!! I was also excited when i found out that Texas was losing, but then they ended up winning. oh well. Good day all together. Then on sunday I slept in and was going to paint my house, but didnt. So adam, Jess, and I played outside with the kids across the street. cute kids. i dont think Jessica liked them too much, haha. silly girl. Anyways, then i went to Donimos where i turned in my application and resume for AssManager. and I just finished playing a few games of Halo with John. so that brings me to the present. I hope you enjoyed your stay with Jeremy World. Have a nice flight!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all your leasing needs Check out our New car commercial leasing uk Site,

10/30/2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

ok, what kinda comment is that?!?!.... anyway....

the game was Mad Gab... and we totally won! 2 against 3 and we won! woo-hoo!

and i was fine w/ the kids till that little girl wouldn't leave me alone!... i don't handle little kids very well!.... they annoy me!.... i can't help it... and she kept trying to mess w/ my hair! grrrrr... annoying little girl.... cute puppy though! :-D

GO TECH!.... haha, georgia lost! YAY-NESS!!!!

:-P

10/31/2005 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

you are just a grouch. ;)

10/31/2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

I am not a grouch! I just don't do well around little kids.

11/01/2005 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Joshiepoo said...

You didn't even mention me in your weekend!! :o( I'm a sad panda..

11/01/2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

awwwwwww... poor josh.... :-(

11/01/2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

poor lil panda. maybe a gay panda...

11/02/2005 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever update this??

11/13/2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

very seldom :)

11/13/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

You should do an update.... cause it's been awhile....
:-P

11/17/2005 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moohaha

11/22/2005 9:37 AM  
Anonymous me said...

moohaha

11/22/2005 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home