Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Life is stressful

ahhh, haven't written here in soo long. sorry to keep you waiting. actually im not even sure anyone reads this. Oh! i can do what molly did on her profile..

Comment and ...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in****
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

Nothing much new going on in my life, still working a lot and going to school. two exams this week, should be fun. Actually my cousins are coming to town this weekend and so we are going to six flags saturday and then to stone mountain for the laser show. i finally get a day off. :) well im tired so have a great night!

J

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/05/2005 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Outing' debate divides gay community
Though decried by many gay-rights leaders, "outing" -- the practice of exposing secretly gay public figures -- is expanding into new terrain as Internet bloggers target congressional staffers, political ...
I really like your blog. I will always visit here..

I have a profit online site. It pretty much covers profit online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/05/2005 12:08 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

yeah, i have no idea what the heck those are about...

10/05/2005 10:56 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Jessica Hope Foster

10/10/2005 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

to Dixie: (thats your new name Jessica)

1. You stay up too late! and are way too hyper sometimes.
2. um...probably any Charlie Daniels Band song now.
3. raspberry, yes. you need a unique flavor to match your personality.
4. You are pretty bad at keeping secrets about yourself. I guessed pretty well i must say though.
5. haha, I will have to get back to you on that one.
6. a cat, atleast mine seem more active at night.
7. What is the most important thing in the world to you?
8. hah! you must! muhuwahaha...

10/10/2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home